Audible is offering a free one-month trial which includes 2 free audiobooks and the opportunity to test out all the features of the Audible subscription service. This is the most powerful listening application on the planet right now. Podcasts, Audiobooks, Radio Shows, Interviews, You can get all of these and more with the Audible free trial for 30-days.
We have used all of our Audible expertise to show you all the features, advantages and benefits of using this service to full effect.
Can you get Audible free?
Yes, you can download the app for free. But no, the Audible FEATURES are NOT free.
Heard enough: Click here to Get your Audible free trial immediately.
Audible is an online audiobook service owned by Amazon. Yet despite this, even Amazon users NEED to sign up for an Audible subscription on a monthly basis!
In short, the difference is this:
- PAID AUDIBLE MEMBERS can RECEIVE CREDITS to get discounts for every audiobook purchase.
- AUDIBLE USERS WITHOUT A MEMBERSHIP need to purchase audiobooks of their choice for the REGULAR PRICE.
Of course, the membership credits depend on their chosen subscription model.
Luckily for you, Audible offers a POWERFUL free three-month trial to give you the hang of things!
Let’s learn more about that.
Signing up For Audible Free Trial
First you need to sign up for the platform.
But don’t worry: signing up for the Audible free trial is as EASY as listening to an audiobook:
- DOWNLOAD THE APP straight from your iOS or Android device.
- CREATE AN AUDIBLE ACCOUNT or use your Amazon account
- SELECT AUDIOBOOKS from Audibles catalogue
- LISTEN TO AUDIOBOOKS in your free time
- EXCHANGE BOOKS that you do not like
- WAIT for your Audible trial to expire
Simple, right? All you would really need to navigate through the app is an Audible account.
More importantly, you can CANCEL Audible online anytime before your 30 days free trial are up.
Until then, you can explore the free audiobooks during this limited time. Simply follow the on-screen instructions from the app!
The Audible Free Trial Experience – Listen to Free Audiobooks:
To ensure that the AUDIBLE APP has what you need, you can first sign up for the free Audible trial.
In doing so, you receive the following benefits:
- Membership Period of 30 days
- Selection of Audiobooks from the wide and diverse Audible Plus Catalog and Audible Originals
- Credits for Premium Selection Titles from the Audible Premium Plus Catalog (one credit for Non-Amazon Users)
- Exchange Purchases if you don’t like your chosen audiobook for another of your choice
- Email Notice before the end of your trial to prevent extra charges
- Cancel Anytime once you’ve already maximized your experience before the trial’s end
What makes this even better is how you can KEEP YOUR AUDIOBOOKS even after the cancellation of your trial.
Isn’t that just GREAT? That’s with NO EXTRA COST even without a regular membership!
What Happens When My Free Audible Trial Subscription Ends?
You will AUTOMATICALLY be charged a monthly subscription fee once your trial is over.
That is, if you forget to cancel your membership before the end of the 30-day Audible trial.
Here’s what you can expect to happen when you cancel your trial period subscription:
- Subscribe to prime membership when you’re ready
- Have access to existing audiobooks even after the free trial
We would even recommend that you CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION UPON SIGNING UP FOR THE TRIAL. This way, you’ll still have the FREE 30 DAYS without the risk of unnecessary purchases.
Which Audible Subscription Model Should I Choose?
There are TWO MEMBERSHIP PLANS you can choose from:
- Audible Plus
- Audible Premium Plus
Additional Audible free trial Details can be attributed to each plan, depending on your choice.
Don’t worry, okay? We truly understand how new customers would get shocked by the required PAID MEMBERSHIP after the free Audible trial.
This is why we’re here to discuss them briefly with you!
Audible Plus ($7.95 per Month)
Audible Plus is a monthly membership that includes access to the extensive Audible Plus Catalog.
A 30-day trial would give you the following benefits:
- Unlimited streaming and access to the new Audible Originals catalog (over 11,000 titles)
- Free access to the app (Windows, iOS, Android, Amazon devices)
- Download titles for you to listen offline
These features make the Audible Plus membership worthwhile.
Audible Premium Plus ($14.95 per Month)
The Premium Plus is also a monthly membership.
It includes EVERYTHING in Audible Plus, with added bonus features.
As such, a 30-day trial would give you the additional benefits:
- One free audiobook token when you start the trial
- One credit to redeem any Audible Premium title monthly
- Discount of 30% for other purchases from the Premium catalog
If you are an Amazon Prime member, you are also entitled to additional credits.
As an alternative, you can also subscribe for $149.50 YEARLY to unlock the entire Plus Catalog.
This option will give you immediate access to 12 credits for ANY additional premium selection titles.
Regardless of your Audible membership choice, you’re up for a GREAT listening experience. Perhaps our ONE ADVICE would be to maximize your credit and free trial.
This will be the only way to settle on the FEATURES that you would eventually want to get out of the free Audible App.
After the Free Trial: Why Should You Get an Audible Membership?
You know about the Audible membership details, Audibles premium selections, and EVERYTHING there is to know about the subscription tiers.
Now, here’s WHY you should go the extra mile and settle on a membership deal after your trial.
Related Story: Can you get a Netflix free trial in 2022?
Save Money, Go Budget Friendly
The trial should have convinced you by now that you get GREAT DEALS when you avail of a membership.
Among these include:
- EXCLUSIVE Audible Originals and audio titles
- DISCOUNTS for additional titles during exclusive sales
- PERMANENT PURCHASES of an audiobook straight to your Audible library
Purchases made during the Audible free trial and Memberships stay in your library FOREVER.
Yes, even if you cancel your subscriptions already.
Listen Anytime and Anywhere
Simply put, Audible has EXCELLENT integration with devices:
- COMPATIBILITY with iOS, Android, Windows, and Amazon devices
- OFFLINE ACCESS when you download audiobooks on the app
- TIMESTAMP SENSITIVITY to help you listen right where you left off
Other devices can also include Kindles, Fire tablets, Sonos devices, and many more.
More importantly, YOU decide the “anywhere” when you listen in: jogging, driving, working out, you name it!
You can do all these while you’re on Audible.
Is the Audible Free Trial Worth It?
The straight answer is: yes, the Audible free trial is definitely worth it.
Why not get these AMAZING benefits?
- Free 30 days access to Audibles premium features
- Free credit to select from the selection of quality podcasts and audiobooks
- Free audiobook upon sign-up
- Free app to download
Even better is how you can CANCEL ANYTIME to avoid unexpected charges.
That said, there really is no harm in trying out the Audible free trial for yourself!
More importantly, this can help you decide on which membership subscription tier you can settle with for the long run.
Ready to start your trial? Check out Audible here.
Audible Free Trial FAQ’s
Q: Is Audible free with Prime?
A: No. An Audible Plus or Audible Premium Plus membership is separate from a Prime membership.
Q: How does the free trial work?
A: Audible is the one app you need to enjoy listening to the world’s best storytelling. Choose from an incredible selection of Audible Originals, podcasts and audiobooks to download and enjoy.
Your Audible membership is free for 30 days. If you enjoy your Audible trial, do nothing and your membership will automatically continue. Download the free Audible app to start listening on your iOS or Android device. You can also listen on any Alexa-enabled device, compatible Fire tablets, Kindles, Sonos devices and more. You can cancel anytime before your trial ends and you won’t be charged. There are no commitments and no cancellation fees.
Q: How much does Audible cost?
A: Audible membership is $7.95/month which includes unlimited listening to the Plus Catalogue + one credit per month good for any title to download and keep.
The Annual Plan is $149.50/year and includes unlimited listening to the Plus Catalogue + 12 credits good for any title to download and keep.
Q: What is included in my Audible membership?
A: Audible members get credit(s)* good for any title regardless of price or length. Members also get unlimited listening to the Plus Catalogue – thousands of Audible Originals, podcasts and select audiobooks. And members get exclusive deals on selected titles and will never pay more than $7.95 for additional titles to download and keep.
*Number of credits vary based on your membership plan. Credits expire after upon cancellation.
Q: Are there additional benefits for Amazon Prime members?
A: Amazon Prime members get two credits with their free 30-day Audible trial instead of the standard one credit. After trial, all members receive one credit per month.
Q: Do I have to commit for any period of time?
A: There are no commitments. You can easily cancel your membership any time. All titles taken during trial and purchased with a credit are yours to keep forever.
Happy Listening folks.
You may also like: Best Audible books of all time